воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

danieldakota




Is it against school rules to go to the library when youapos;re supposed to be in class? Because no oneapos;s in our class and it can get super boring. So, i sit here, next to Elfa (whose brother or sister is NOT beta since thatapos;s what everyone says when I say her name :/) and type away.

I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. BORED BORED BORED.

OHOH. I still need to say stuff about Baby Shower and how Jan is a complete itch-bay and how much I would KILL to KILL HER and how my Jam love is restored and how Holly and Michael is my second OTP (i lovee them)

I played cheat in class. It turns out me being in Drama is a good thing since no one can tell when Iapos;m lying and when Iapos;m not. They seem flamboozled and itapos;s so fun watching them take all the cards when they realize I didnapos;t cheat. Oh, how I love this game.

Ok, I tyhnk thatapos;s all Iapos;d need to say. Maybe? Iapos;ll type again today I think?

baptist plano prestonwood, danieldakota, danield, danielbedingfield.com, danielbedingfield.co.uk.



Комментариев нет: