суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

asulux




Words canapos;t begin to express the level of disappointment that I have in myself. Iapos;m not trying to make you unhappy. All my life, people have been telling me to think before I speak. The last thing I ever want to do is make you upset with me. I always seem to mess up or say the wrong thing and prove myself as the inconsiderate bastard that I naturally am. I wish I knew how to change. Its as if this whole week of fasting did absolutely nothing for me. Whatapos;s the purpose of recognizing my faults if I donapos;t know how to correct them. Iapos;ve come to realize that Iapos;m just plain bad at certain things. I understand that you hate most of the things that I do and that I�have a lot of faults. Iapos;m not trying to plead my case again. One can mess up only so many times before he must admit that he isnapos;t worth the cause. Thereapos;s no room for excuses. Unfortunately, thatapos;s the way that I am, and Iapos;m not maturing rapidly enough to be suitable for you. I really wish I had never told anyone. I wish that I didnapos;t feel a need to tell people about my life. I donapos;t know why I am that way and Iapos;m sorry that youapos;ve had to feel the backlash of my negative qualities. I guess there isnapos;t a lot of ways to say that Iapos;m sorry and that I donapos;t deserve you. I hope that you can find it in the bottom of your heart to forgive me, but if you canapos;t then I understand. Iapos;m writing you this because I know that nothing that I say will change your opinion of me, but at least I want you to know that I donapos;t mean to hurt you. I�love you and I always will and whenever youapos;re in doubt, always remember that. Please pray for me.


Love,�
� � � Tim
asulux, asultfriendfinder.com, asultfriendfinder, asulted.



Комментариев нет: